The one stop application for environment- and money-wise commuters in Rome, Milan and London.
- One app for all of your commuting in Rome, Milan and London.
- Call or directly reserve a taxi without experiencing the burden of reserving them by reservation services.
- Point and click waiting times and directions calculations
- Direct table based access to near stops, buses and favorites
- Share paths and portals (premium feature) with other users
- Free notifications about all the major events regarding the app
- Universal version
- Accessible for visually impaired people and those with other disabilities
- In app offers to organize activities in a future time or different location
- Trigger alerts on the arrival of the next bus of your interest
Just open the application to immediately see the stops around you as annotations on the map, and the moving buses and taxis.
If there are too many stops in the location where you are, so making complex to find or select the one you are interested in, just click on the button on the top left to view the lines passing nearby in a comfortable table and access the waiting times directly from there, also possibly filtering the result, or get close to the stop to have its waiting table automatically opened. Selected station show the walking path to be reached from the user position.
Touch a stop to get the list of available and arriving buses, directly touch a bus to know its next stop, destination and route; touch a taxi to have more information about it or reserve it to your location without any additional fee nor need to enter advanced payment information.
By entering a destination in the top field, it is possible to receive the directions to there from wherever you are in a few seconds, and how much it would cost to get there by taxi thanks to the embedded virtual taximeter (service available worldwide)! All of this information may also be obtained by long touching the destination on the map and selecting whether to get there by public transport, taxi or car. Your use of this real time route guidance feature, included the part provided for by the transit agencies, is at your sole risk. Location Data may not be accurate.
Should you want to forego the public transports, the social features allow you to plan shared paths by car, walk or taxi and even ask for a ride if you are stranded in a location and no bus is in view by simply entering the destination at the top and pressing the social button, or even long touching on the map.